Sunday, December 6, 2009

What would you do if this happened to you? Re: Fighting?

Alright I was at the movies on Saturday. I had a child about 8 ask me if the seat next to me was taken. He whispered it. As I turned to answer him an older man behind me says to the child, 'SHHHHH, YOU BE QUIET!' Very rudely %26amp; uncalled for the movie hadn't even started yet. Well, I shook my head at the old man, then turned to the child %26amp; said, 'No it's not taken %26amp; of course you can have it.'



Haha fun begins his dad is walking down the isle %26amp; says to the older man, 'Hey you shut up, don't talk to my kid that way!' He says this while getting in the older guys face. Then the old man starts hitting him a fight breaks out between the two of them. Now the younger guy is standing over you to hit the older guy. Nobody is doing anything no security is coming in there is a bunch of teenagers (chanting fight, fight, fight鈥? %26amp; children in the theater. You being a small girl (if your not a small girl pretend you are) what do you do?



What would you do if this happened to you? Re: Fighting?opera house



Lol....chiquita. You are a little girl getting involved in something you should not be. Although many men are wussies. Some are not. We are capable of breaking bones when we hit someone. To say it is dangerous to get in the way is an understatement.



Certainly, if some guy was stupid enough to say the slightest thing to a child of mine or my niece (I don't yet have children of my own), I would start breaking that persons bones. Although I would NEVER intentionally cause you harm, you getting in the way would be dangerous and unwise in the extreme.



When a dangerous situation like that breaks out, pick yourself up and MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!



What would you do if this happened to you? Re: Fighting?dream theater opera theater



well since i have to pretend i probably would have not jumped in between the to of them for more than one reason. and i would have went and got some type of help then i would've tried to enjoy the rest of my movie. but the good thing is that your ok.
Go and get security........not too diffucult. just think about it. you probly arent strong anough to stop the fight yourself, best thing to do is go get someone who can.
i would of done the same thing
I think that you were brave to do that, there is a concern for your safety and since you didn't know either of them and if you were my girlfriend ,wife or daughter I would have preferred for you to have gotten the hell away from those two idiots as far and as fast as possible.
You did the right thing. I can understand your mom's concern, but she should be proud that next to the 8 year old, you were the most mature person there. I say, YOU GO GIRL!!!
You did the right thing, but it was risky.



It would have been smarter for you to leave the theater and let managment handle these childlike grownups.



I would have done the same thing as you (plus got a manager), but I'm 6 feet 3 inches tall and weigh 224 pounds.



Don't risk your personal health and well being or that of your child in the future. Let management handle it. :)
You are a very brave person, as you could have been hurt. I would have just told them to cool it and I would have moved to another seat.
That is tough...I am afraid to say I probably would have handled it the same way...only I don't think I would have tried to babysit them through the whole movie....I probably would have went and got someone to have them leave....Mom is just concerned....and probably rightfully so...you never know what people are going to do these days....but it is really tough to take a back seat in the heat of the moment. Good luck.
Scream - FIREEEEEEEEE!!!!
You're lucky you did not get hurt while trying to break up that fight! A lot of things could have happened to you if these two men were more violent.... Thank God that these men were respectful of you (wether is because you're young or you're a woman) something held them back and did not throw a punch your way for interfering in that fight.



Next time there is fight stay away and get security or a police officer, you never know when a person has a weapon with them or what their mental state is.



Listen to your mother, she is right!
You have a lot of "gootspa" that's for sure. You did the right thing because men that are in a fight will not hit a woman. Now if it were two women fighting. Run for the nearest exit. Women in a fight will hit anyone even a cop....
You are brave to do something like that. It sure is dangerous so I think your parents were worried to death. I would have just screamed "stoooooooooop" then cry that will get them to stop.
it took a lot courage and bravery to get into the centre and force 2 grown man from fightin. u must juz get hurt real badly if things doesnt turn out right. anyhow, we're glad u were not hurt and actually stopped the fight. wat u did was great and honorable, but maybe u should think a sec b4 u rush in and try to stop them, maybe like call the security or asking other mature looking grown man to stop them. it will be really not worth it if u got hurt. clap
omg that sounds weired
i think you did what you felt was right. if you hadn't of stopped them you could have gotten hurt alot worse
Oh honey I feel your pain. Unfortunately we cannot change people even if we are able to temporarily distract them. When egos are at war even compassion for children can be blinded. The theatre security is responsible however as a patron you have a right to demand they do their jobs otherwise you get a feature presentation you didn't bargain for even if you went to the afternoon matinee ;-).
Well, the Dad certainly got out of hand by starting a fight with the guy, they both got out of hand though. I would have kicked the dad away from me cause i don't want him hitting me and tried to leave.
Well you were in the middle of it and they were reaching over you so you had to do something. Your mom is only thinking in another manner like what if they hand a knife or gun and you were in the middle you would of gotten hurt. It was brave of you to do that it was but it depends on the situation me I would of ran out and got security or something I would have not put myself in and said anything some people like to yell at the person getting in the middle as well, so I can see why mom hollered at you you have to think about a lot of things that could happen when people start to argue and wanna fight you never know what they may have on them as a weapon so you have to take a lot into consideration. Yeah you try to be the peace maker if you can but people have other things on their mind when they are angry. You stood up to them and that was very brave of you GOD BLESS YOu cause GOD was with you on that day. Next time take a lot more things into consideration before you jump in the middle of an argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security