Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do u hate movies that end wrong?

Here i am spending lots of money in a movie theater to go watch a movie, you are all into it, on the edge of your seat, and then it just ends. It just ends. I sit there so mad, me and my husband look at each other , walk out the theater quietly and then when we get in the car we start complaining about how mad we are we just wasted our money on that.



why are the producers so mean? I mean, we are going to pay anyway so can't they make an ending that ENDS?



Do u hate movies that end wrong?regal theater



Sounds like you watched Cloverfield.



In a way it annoys me, but I also like my movies to be unpredictable. So sometimes you do not get happy endings.



Do u hate movies that end wrong?performing art center opera theaterMaybe there's going to be a sequel. Report It


YES! It makes me feel like I completely wasted my time/money!
I love to watch movies. I can even sit through a bad movie but when the ending screws up the entire movie, I want to go find the director and bash his head in.
Maybe thats why I don't watch movies anymore...there's just not enough imagination in hollywood to come up with an ending...lol
Oh yeah, especially with the cost of movies now. I mean where I live it is about 8 bucks a person to see a movie, and that is nothing compared to what it is like in California and other states like that. I hate the movies that have an open ending. Also, I hate the ones where there is obviously going to be a sequal. I mean, look at the Harry Potter movies...they all have an ending, and you already know that there is going to be another one, which is good because they actually have an ending to each of the movies. But some of the other movies really suck because you watch the whole thing and then it just ends with you having to wait another whole year and go see the next one...and you probably have already forgotten about that one by the time the next one comes out. Yeah I agree with you 100%
I know what you mean!! I friggin hate that!!!!



Im like WhaT!!!! It cant be over... theyre just kidding right!? Lol! Then my bf has to listen to me question all the parts i didnt understand, etc, etc..!!! Lol!



They mostly do that so there can be a part two i think!
Yeah, what was up with "No Country for Old Men"



Did anyone understand why that movie ended?



did I miss the to be continued message at the end or something.



Absolutley no resolution at the end of the movie.



The bad guy didn't die.



They didn't show the final shoot out.



and the supporting actor gives a speech at the end that made no sense to anything the movie was about.
Give an example please. Most times it is not the producers, but rather the writers who make a film "just end" (e.g. "Children of Men"). If the story has centered on one character and that character's journey is over (they die?) then the film is over.



A lot of times the producer's will go in and ask that an ending be added to a film or the film re-edited as to make it less ambiguous (Blade Runner).



But I agree with you on some points: I can't stand "deadline endings"... the kind where you have spent 2 hours getting involved and something wraps the movie up nicely (look up "deus ex machina").
yes it does..good thing i didnt watch cloverfield..i got a feedback from my dad he said it was kind of boring all they do is bring a camera run around with it..he said it looked like a documentary but its not a real documentary cause monsters or creatures like godzilla never exist..if it did new york would be gone by now!
Yeah, I know. All that build up just to reach a flat conclusion. Some straight to video movies end way better than big budget movies at the theatre, sometimes brilliantly.
this isn't a very substantial answer to your question.. but, yes. i hate when you KNOW it should end one certain way, but they throw some BS ending in. yuck.
no just njoy everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security