Sunday, December 6, 2009

I talked dirty to my bfs dad?

ok it was totally accidental and embrassing.



me and my bf and his parents went to the movies together as a double date so his parents could get to know me, the dinner and a movie deal. my bf and his day went into the movie to find us seats and me and my bfs mom went to the bathroom together. so she said that she was going to go get some popcorn and so in to the movie because i didn't want any thing. my bf and his dad looks a lot a like the only difference is that my bf has is mom's eyes and is the cuter younger version of his dad. anyways i came up from behind and it was dark so i really couldn't see. but i spot my bf's dad who i thought for sure was my bf and i sat behind him and leaned over very close to his ear and said, i am so f***ing horny,you know i always wanted my first time to be in the movie theater,straddling you in one of these chairs, with everyone watching us. then i laughed, and asked would you f*** me here Eric? that's when he turned his head and said would you mind keeping it down and that's when i realized it was his dad that's when my bf and his mom showed up with the snacks i was so embarrassed.



should i tell my bf what happened, how should i deal with my bf's dad.



I talked dirty to my bfs dad?tickets



I almost find your story unbelievable, but if it is true, you better tell you bf and apologize to his dad. I mean wow. I can't see how you could make that big of a mistake



I talked dirty to my bfs dad?ballet opera theater



lol...just forget about it, was he ok with you afterwards? if so don't say anything he probably didn't take any notice.
F*ck yeah! Thats hilarious! I say tell him, if he gets mad - thats stupid. But if hes really a cool guy he'll totally laugh at you!!! That is so awesome!!! LOL!
Oh my Gosh that had to be mortifying!



Honestly, I would not tell your boyfriend, that could cause a lot of discomfort between the two of you. Not to mention your boy friend could freak out and also tell his Mom. You don't want to create even more awkwardness within the family! I would just try to forget about it and possibly even apologize to the father if you get a moment to speak with him.



Hopefully it can be forgotten quickly and never spoken of again!
lol, yes tell your boyfriend what happened, and apologize to his father telling him it was a joke.
Haha! Can't help but laugh.



Have a word with your boyfriends dad about it, he probably found it funny and I don't think he would of taken it seriously.



If your boyfriend's dad tries to make a pass at you, explain it was a mistake and although they look alike you do not like him in that way.



It is your choice whether or not you want to tell your boyfriend, I would, things like that always catch up with you one day.
Oh my, what an ordeal. I don't want to tell you what to do, but if i were you though I would tell my boyfriend (is he the type that has a sense of humor?). Be tactful about this, start off by saying something like "you're going to think this is so embarassing..." etc. Imagine how much worst it would be if he had to hear it from his dad (which I imagine, he wouldn't tell your bf, but you never know. And IF the dad does tell, he may tell it in a way that you wouldn't have wanted.)



Also... you know you'll have to run into his dad again if you keep seeing your boyfriend so I would apologize to the dad, as embarassing as that task would be! Once you apologize, you can both look ahead of the incident and move on, instead of letting that hang over the two of you everytime you see him.
Talk to your bf's dad first. Maybe he'd like to take you back to see a movie
he probably didnt even hear you since his only reaction was "would you mind keeping it down" and yea tell your boyfriend. its funny!
first of all that's so gay having it in a movie theater you perv and second i cant believe you said that his dads gonna be so pissed at you!



k that was my friend it was an mistake and plus youre BF probobly allready knows i mean either youre BF's dad did the same thing when he was a flirt, youre BF's dad is just totally cool with the fact that you hit on him, or youre Bfs dad told youre bf and he is so in love with you that he doesn't care
You made an honest mistake. Let it go LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED. Your bf's dad will thank you for this, he wants to forget it too, trust me.
Lesson learned, huh?



Tell the BF and ask him what you should do.
tell the truth



please pick mine best
omg, how embarrassing for you. Yes you should say something to your boyfriend and if i were you I'd apologize to daddy. I don't know if i could ever look him in the eye again and would feel very uncomfortable around him. Good luck honey and the next time you want to talk dirty to your boyfriend make sure it's really him.
some other dude on yahoo answers is looking for a short story that would be great...hilarious..
TELL HIM...HE'LL DEFINATLY THINK ITS FUNNY
that is priceless



lol how embrassing



but im sorry i dont know what you can do about that
Apologize to ur bf father and find a right time to explain to your bf. I'm sure he will understand. So, u learn a lesson right?Just make sure you won't do it again.
omg tell your bf what happened he'll trust you and if you dont tell him he'll probaly get hids dad to tell him or he'll tell your bf. Never lie if you want to really **** him and you wanna get a lot of it back thats what i suggest..
Tell him and let him have a good laugh!!
WTF????????? Definitely tell your bf. His response will tell you if its a family problem or if the problem is confined to the dad.
Dude, even if you made that up, that's absolutely hilarious! I have tears streaming down my cheeks it's so funny.



If it's true, you're toast!
I think you better be scoutin around for a new boyfriend.



Seems to me that if your boyfriend's dad accepts what you did, you likely don't want to be a part of that family.



Good luck though.......
Bwahahahahahaha! That's even funnier than my most embarrassing moment.



This is one of those things that you just have to live down. You'll cringe every time you think about it for a few years, then one day you'll laugh and it will be OK. Your BF's dad knows you thought it was his son, unless his name's Eric too, and was probably mildly stoked (in a kind of embarrassed way) that you mistook him for his son.



As for whether you should tell your BF, if you think he'd be really angry or jealous, he's probably not a good find. If not, you could tell him in a general way what happened - "I'm so embarrassed. Your dad was sitting on the couch and I thought it was you from the back, and said some stuff that I shouldn't have." Or something like that.
You should tell him how embarrased you feel I doubt he will say owt to his dad but at least you have told him your error and had a laugh as it would be much worse if your or his dad blurted it out drunk over xmas
yes, honesty is always best. Girls don't like it when guy's keep stuff from them and guys don't like it either
lmao tell your bf trust me when you look back you'll laugh too!
u should f him.



older men are better
LMFAO...that's awesome! What should you do? Pray to whatever you pray to....
Probably not tell your boyfriend, because he'll get embarrassed. You should try to be more proper. For example, try taking his parents out to dinner one day, to show that.
Dump the boyfriend and do the dad. He's probably better at it anyway. Gotta love older guys and their experience ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security