Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guy Help... asking him out...wanting to hang out...?

This kid in my class is cute.. he always stares at me and gives me an innocent smile.. i always return it.. yet we havent said anything to each other.im way too nervous. I thought he was gay cause he dressed REALLY well... and he always had a really expensive coffee with him to class everytime.. %26amp; he didnt talk to me!..then i found out he was in theater!! so i gave up. i recently found out he had a g/f in theater too... %26amp;then i found out he broke up w/ her cuz she cheated on him.. ppl say he seems hurt. he sat behind me the other day %26amp; i brought up the courage to send him a note and tell him he was a good actor.. he said thanks %26amp; his name. but he never asked me a question. he did get out of his seat and pick up the note when it fell %26amp; say sorry in a cute voice. should i pursue anything.he may be shy or vulnerable.i was thinking of askin if he wanted to stop by a club where a bunch of acting ppl were going. but im kind of scared. what should i do? or should i wait for him to pursue me??



Guy Help... asking him out...wanting to hang out...?performing arts show



Personally, I don't like waiting around. Keep talking to the guy and try to see if he's at least interested to be friends. Show a bit of interest but don't be too obvious or agressive. It might scare him off if you come on too strong. And if things are going well in a week or two, ask if he wants to hang out and then make plans with him if he hasn't asked first already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security