Thursday, December 10, 2009

*****Americans question? (Pls Answer)?

when i watch movie The Grudge 2 at philippines theaters with my American friends,



The Philippine peoples here was shouting and they were joking each other inside the movie theater and laughing at american movie, and some of them do not listen to the movie theaters rules and open their cell phones and texting and calling,they even kicking the front seated human with their feet! My american friend said, they will never watch movie again in the philippines. They have no respect! This is offensive!



Do you think we should watch movie like this?



*****Americans question? (Pls Answer)?say yes



no! Philippines really have no respect.



Because In America, that is considered the rudest thing you can do in a Movie theater. Luckily if you go to a manager here, you can have them kicked out.



you shouldn't have tolerated,



It could be their culture but really it means they are rude;;;



And no I'm not generalising....but really you should have complained...



*****Americans question? (Pls Answer)?palace theatre opera theater



I do not go to cinemas here in the u.s. if people are behaving like that. I will walk out and inform the manager. why should they ruin a movie and a nice night out for me, not to mention the cost- just because they are being stupid and immature
That type of movie theatre behavior is disrespectful. I am pretty sure not all the theatres in the Philipines are this rowdy. Just go to a theatre that enforces the rules more so everyone can enjoy the movie.
I saw the first Grudge I thought it was lame. I did watch it at home. No that isn't right that they kick the chairs and act up during the movie. I would have gone to the management and asked for a refund. Tell them that you couldn't concentrate on the movie because of other people's behavior.
Yah right, you have the right to get your money back. Complain to the manager that the night was not pleasant at all because of the desrespectful behavior of the other watchers. This scenario could happen everywhere not just philippines.
It's your money, you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security