Thursday, December 10, 2009

What happens at the midnight showings of the Harry Potter movies?

I want to know if you wait in a line, or if you just go into the theater. I'd also like to know how early I should go to get good seats.



What happens at the midnight showings of the Harry Potter movies?star theater



I have been to every midnight showing. I usually get there about 3 or 4 hours ahead but some ppl get there around 2pm and they get the front of the line. It is so awesome! I love going to midnight showings. Expect ppl to be dressed up, and acting like people fromthe movie. It is a blast! But buy tickets in advance! I already have mine for tuesday at 11:59



What happens at the midnight showings of the Harry Potter movies?extension opera theater



Aside from looking like a nut, you get there as early as possible! Bring a chair, and start as soon as the cinema opens! Maybe you'll get in the local paper?
its like waiting a really long time. then you go watch the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security