Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dream interperters?

Okay, I have like Deja Vu dreams of bad events (9-11, my sister's car wreck, steve iwrin's death, etc) and recently I've been having a recurring dream and I wake up sweating and panting--just wondering if it means anything...here it is.....



Okay, it starts out with me in the attic (of my house or my friends, can't tell) and then instantly I'm with my best friends, Amanda. We're at our favorite place to be wearing out favorite outfits. We were at the Nothglen 14 (the best movie theater ever!) we always go there and we have connection so we chill in the projection rooms and stuff, but anyway, we're in there and we go to the 14th room, one of the GEM (huge room with second stories for seats and stuff) rooms. We're in there ready to watch a movie and previews come on. One on the scream, it showed like a pure gold casket underground with something from the bible engraved on it. Suddenly the lights so out, theres screaming, and I'm at my house stadning in the hall looking ...(continues)



Dream interperters?concerts



Your dream sounds scary. From what I know is the casket means funeral. ppl walking in your house means ppl will visit u for some reason like gathering. Your friend is all black means she's a carrier of bad news like someone died or something bad happened to someone (God forbid). Other things u saw in ur dreams reflect what u do in life hanging out w/ ur friend or listening to music. Hope everything turns out ok. bty if u saw the in morning wait 3 days if nothing happened, then don't worry about anything.



Dream interperters?headache opera theater



Yes, weird. Don't worry. Dreams are either a random concoction of our sleeping brain (as scientists say and I tend to believe them) or, sometimes, the result of some suggestion from demonic spirit, as the Church says and I fully believe.



You should just ignore it, and if you are religious, pray to God to be protected from evil influence in your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security