Sunday, December 6, 2009

What Is She Doing?

It started about a month ago, all this girl would do in this class we had togther was stare at me. Then she took the time to figure out my name(Only had this class for 2 weeks). After that she started to want to talk to me.



The first time we hung out, we went to a movie theater where she would stare at me the whole time and put her face as close to mine as possible. She would then also play with my hair and give me random hugs.



After that we went to the movies again, and she did the same things and even put her legs on mine, when I had my feet on the seat in front of me. After that she admitted to me she wanted me to kiss her, and was disappointed I didn't.



Also during all this, she has been walking with me to all of my classes even if they are out of her way



What Is She Doing?amc theater



The impression I get that she is after sex and I can't blame her boyfriend for being upset. I just don't think she is a stable person for a steady relationship. Good Luck.



What Is She Doing?concerts opera theater



She wants you and is a little obsessed with you. You could get what you want and forget about her. lol but i would just stay away she seems to be too crazy.
Yeah that seems a little odd! Well, it seems like that you show interest in her, and she likes the attention. Along the lines she started liking you, and doesn't want to make it seem like she likes you because of the relationship she's already in! Even tho she tried to kiss you, she asked you to kiss her, so that way she cannot feel guilty about kissing you knowing that YOU kissed her! I hope this helps some!
get her drunk and get some then tell her boyfriend she is alright. Quit thinking about it and do something, wuss
she has a BF leave her alon she is with someone and he does not like u that sounds like trouble coming
I'll give you one piece of advice. She is using you.



Right now she has a boyfriend and may want to dump him.



If she does that, you will be her rebound guy and when she is over her previous relationship she moves on and leaves you heartbroken.



If you really want her, demand she dumps her boyfriend NOW and she can call you in a few weeks or months.
idk stay away from her she seems wierd
Girlfriends sometimes concider their boyfriend their best friend too, and she doesn't like her boyfriend, but she may not want to break up with him in fear of what he'll do. She wants you. Thats whats going on.
she likes u. shes probably saying ur her bff cuz she doesn't want to say ur anything more unless she knows u like her back. idk about this other guy tho....this is kinda confusing...even for me. lol. well, my advice would be not to avoid her, but don't spend too much time with her. she might get the wrong ideas. and her bf could get mad at u. so i would keep my distance....good luck!
I say leave it, It seems like far to much drama to deal with...I think she did like you at one point but because you didn't make a move she gave up. It happens, I think that you should just move right on away from this one..
sounds to me as she isnt getting the right sort of attention from her bf i think he sounds jelous of her hanging around other guys you should support her and help as a friend and go along with her but dont get too close unless you want to be in a fight with the bf
MMMMMMMMMMMM FRIST OF ALL DONT EVEN TAKE THE CHANCE TO KNW WATS CRAKIN LIKE SERIOUSLY GET AWAY FROM HER SHES NOT A BAD PERSON, SHES A FREAK LIKA PHYCO TRUST EVENTUALLY U WILL HAVE TO GE A RESTRAIN ORDER ON HER SHES OBSSED WIT U THAT'S WHAT IT IS LEAVE HER FRIENDSHIP N HI'S N ALL
everyone knows guys and girls cant be best friends thats what she was implying. ive seen it happen a bunch of times the terms, bff's fer life, or bbfe and what they mean is I WANNA BANG YOU, and she says she doesnt wanna have sex with him but wants to do stuff w/ you cause she wants you to bang her!!



GOD! your so ignorant.
she would rather have u then her bf it sounds like and she might only be obsessed with you it sounds like if she could control herself better she could make a great NORMAL friend to you but as far as a relationship i wouldn't get involved and if she really wanted to be with you she would have dumped her bf already

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security