Thursday, December 10, 2009

Name three things you HATE with a passion! I hate....?

Vent about three things you actually HATE...please no more than three things but you can expound on each one.



I HATE the sound of food being eaten......slurp munch slush grind suck chew...YUCK! Especially when theaters make sure you hear it to make the point of someone eating......drives me crazy



I HATE it when people don't use proper movie ettiquet. Babies that don't belong in the movies in the 1st place, cell phones ringing, talking to loud, kicking the back of my seat. I am sure there is more but it all goes here.



I HATE it when people use cells phones at the worst times...during an important conversation, dinner out, theater, driving the car, church, any kind of ceramonies, ....and more



Name three things you HATE with a passion! I hate....?violin



1. Apartment living. A roommate who thinks the world revolves around her and is outright proud of being a ******, downstairs neighbors who smoke on their patio and cause my apartment to reek like a bar when I have really bad allergies, downstairs neighbors who cause my floor to register a 7.0 on the Richter scale by turning up their bass so freaking high.



2. The sound of eating, and just the words "slurp", "smack", "chew", etc. I don't think any other explanation is needed.



3. Rude (or just plain ignorant) drivers. Sure, you have a right to go 10 under the speed limit on an open country road, but why not pull over a second and let the person behind pass (you know, the only other one besides you on the road, but who can't pass because of a miles-long no passing zone....). It's not up to you to decide that the speed limit is too fast for other drivers on the road. And don't give me hand gestures when I try to speed you up to the speed limit. And on the other end of the spectrum, don't ride my @$$ and give the one-finger salute if I'm already going 10 over the limit.



4. Cats. Evil conniving creatures that stare me down with those green evil eyes, plotting their attack, while pre-empting that attack with a full-on assault of allergens that stuff up my nose and burn my eyes.



Name three things you HATE with a passion! I hate....?chinese theater opera theater



I HATE when fat people complain about being fat but are too lazy to do something about it.



I HATE two faced people who say one thing to your face and do another behind your back.



I HATE animal people who like animals more than people.



and sooooooo many more....
I hate all kinds of dishonesty, bulling %26amp; ill-mannered people!!!
I hope you don't mind, but you just named three of my pet peeves as well. I will hitch my wagon to your statements.
I HATE when people talk on their cell-phones in the library and text-message in class. (is your texting really that important)



I HATE when people assume that because you don't smile all the time, you must be depressed. Hello, I don't have vaseline on my teeth like a beauty queen okay, give me a break!



I can't think of a third one, right now. However, I feel very strongly about those two.
I hate myself when I answer people here in a mean way if they ask a question that makes me mad, when I give up my diet too quickly, and when I swear too much, grrr.
I hate when people complain all the time, expect something of me without asking me first if I will even do it, and telling me what to do when I know what I need to do in the first place.
1. Ridiculously hot days where you end up walking outside everywhere for some reason.



2. People who take unfair advantage of others



3. Cruelty to animals
1.Phlegm...I hate the sound of someone hocking a loogey! Even worse yet when the person needs to be suctioned!



2.Braggers,showoffs etc...Especially those who need to be the center of the universe!



3.Liars, well, cause they can't be trusted....I need to add one more PLEASE....people who borrow money then don't pay back! Well, I guess those people would fall into the liar category then!
1. Rednecks



2. Women who objectify themselves.



3. Stupid people.
I hate the sound of fingernails scraping against a chalkboard.



I hate the smell of cat poop/litter box



I hate to be in company with negative people as they drain me.
1. Micro-managing bosses. Let me do my job already!!!!



2. People of any race trying to act like another



3. Rude sales people
I hate...



1) Centipedes. Those things are terrible.



2) McDonald's breakfast menu--and the fact that you have to buy breakfast during breakfast hours. I don't want an egg McMuffin.



3) When people say "How are you?" by impulse. And other awkward/forced topics of small talk.
1) arrogant people who step over others to race towards shallow things



2) that we have to work 9-5 for peanuts, I wish we lived in a culture of just several hours of work and more money to pursue our real dreams...if our government didn't waste so much!



3) that we are so dependent. Why we have to sleep so much or even eat or even go the bathroom? I wish I was free of these mundane things and could fly through the air or mentally project myself just by the thought of it. It seems we have the potential but just haven't developed it so everything is slow.
1. Halo and Xbox



2. People who are closed minded or super open minded



3.Al Queda/ Bush Bashers (if you don't like him be grown up about it... micheal moore im looking at you)
I hate it when people stay on their cellular phones in lieu of having a real life.



I hate it when people assume I'm from a northern place because I don't sound stupid like most of the locals.



I hate it when I have to use a public restroom and find it is a germ-filled cesspool that appears to have gone a decade without cleaning.



^Top Three^



**************************************...



I hate it when a traffic citation for a burned out tail light costs over $200.



I hate it when people drop by my house on the spur of the moment without calling first.



I hate it when I see severely stupid people attacking intelligent people for no good reason on Yahoo Answers, in chatrooms, or anywhere else.



I hate it when I have to move and discover various relatives have given me so much junk that I don't need (or use) that it takes me four times as much time and effort to either get rid of it all or box it up and haul it around with me.



I hate it when people are indecisive, taking far more time than necessary to make up their minds, when they always go with their initial choice to begin with.



It's a much longer list, but it gets less interesting.
WOW! LOL!!



LOL! This is a good stress relieving question.



There are so many but you only asked for 3.



*I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SMOKE!!



I can't even stand and wait for a bus or train without someone lighting up. AAAUUUGGGHH!!



I don't have a death wish so why should I have to inhale your poison!!



*I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION!



Oh yes there is!! For example, "Could I be pregnant?"



WTF!!?



*I HATE IT WHEN DRIVERS DON'T USE THEIR SIGNAL LIGHT!!!



Ooooo that pisses me off!! Stick your arm out the window or something! Daaang! How am I suppose to know where the heck your stupid inconsiderately behind is going!! AAAUUGGH!



LOL! Good question :^)
I hate it when people respond with more than 3 examples even though they have been asked specifically to offer NO MORE THAN 3 EXAMPLES!!!!



Peace
1. People who point out other people's mistakes.



Not in an effort to help them, but just to say that it is wrong.



2. Poor table manners



3. People who don't control their children
wet door knobs



socks worn with sandals



the sound of nails going across a chalk board
i hate when its freezing outside and i have to walk somewhere and didn't wear enough clothes. i hate when someone sneeze near me and don't cover their nose.i hate losing money.
I hate people with no table manners, people that cannot use their turn signals when driving and idiots in the store talking on the phone and act like you are in their way when they are blocking everyone else's way.
I hate when people sneeze or cough in public without covering their mouth.



I hate when you get interrupted when your watching a good movie or doing homework.



I hate when people lean their seats back on airplanes!
1. People who drive while on cell phones



2.People who change their personalities to match the people they are with.



3. People who stereotype people who live in montana as being cowboys and cowgirls!
I hate people who have NO sympathy or remorse



I hate people who don't want to admit they are wrong



I hate MEN!
I hate it when people believe there way is the only way and they will fight to the death, whether it is your or theirs, to make their point.



I hate religion as a whole ( not necessarily indivdually cuz they all have some good and some bad ). God is too big to fit in one religion.



I hate hate hate the people in the apartment above me. They could care less that I am down here listening to every sound they make and the apartment in back of me has several young guys acting out their sex romps every week ( at first that was funny but now it is annoying as hell ). Actually, I should probably hate the apartment builders cuz they are the ones who made the damn walls and ceiling so thin.
I HATE the smell of other people's feet.



I HATE women who wear 1980's hairdos.



I HATE when weathermen interrupt a tv show your watching to let you know it's raining...I want to say to them "******, I KNOW it's raining!"
1. Cheating males.



2. Slutty-dressed females.



3. Rap music.
I HATE men who go to bed with their socks on.



I HATE cigarette butts left smoldering in the ashtray.



I HATE to be waken up early on the weekend.
1. women who don't dress like sluts



2. women who don't like free love



3. ugly women who stare

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security