Thursday, December 10, 2009

Any good embarrassing moments to make me feel better after i was humiliated like this...? Read detai

So yesterday for breakfast I had a bean omelet with spices. I forgot that this gives me bad diarrhea and gas. I went to a movie with my 6 best friends. I started farting horrendously during the movie, I mean, it seemed like I was being pushed up into the air from my seat (almost). I got bad diarrhea, too and it sloshed out of my pants!! This was all during a quiet scene in a movie of course! It was mortifying and like a bad nightmare, almost EVERYONE in the theater (but it was a small theater) was laughing at me. I can't believe it, I'm still recovering. Anyone else got any humiliating experiences they're willing to share to make me feel better? Thanks.



Any good embarrassing moments to make me feel better after i was humiliated like this...? Read details...?concert tickets



lol--sorry I don't think I can beat that one



Any good embarrassing moments to make me feel better after i was humiliated like this...? Read details...?theater seating opera theater



When I was pregnant, I laughed so hard that I peed all over myself. What made it bad is that I was at a family picnic wearing a very thin sundress and the pee got all over my shoes.



LOL. This was 2 and a half years ago and I can finally laugh at it. But only because it was less embarassing than the time I was pregnant with my second baby and I peed all over my husbands hand and the bed when he tickled my thighs.
Move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security