Thursday, December 10, 2009

I think i ruined my relationship with my boyfriend..?

when we went to the movies the other day and we were walking into the movie (where the dark hallway is leading to the actual movie theater) he pulled me over and looked me in the eye and said "i love you jess." nothing else. i just looked into his eyes and i really wanted to say it back but all i did was stare and i said " do you really mean it." he said "yes..im sure i do." and then i pointed to seats and said"are these seats good enbough?" gaaaaah! why didnt i say it, ive wanted to for a long time but since he said it to me i couldnt get it out!!! did i ruin my relationship??? advice would be appreciated =]



I think i ruined my relationship with my boyfriend..?opera ticket



tell him what you just said here. he will know you mean it and understand why you froze. truth vibrations cant be faked.



I think i ruined my relationship with my boyfriend..?pacific theater opera theater



no i dont think you ruined your relationship. you were just probably nervous and couldnt say it back. this happens to many people. you should say it to him when you feel more comfortable and he should understand that your not ready to say it yet. And when you do say it, i suggest say back in a romantic way, like the way he did it to you. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security