Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the cause of restless legs and the cure?

Sometimes at night or at other times my legs and calves feel very restless and it feels like I have to keep moving, kicking, or walking around. This feeling is annoying and uncomfortable. Sometimes I get it when I'm in a movie theater and I don't want to excuse myself from the seat but its almost unbearable to not stand up and walk around. Anyone know the cause or cure for this?



What is the cause of restless legs and the cure?concerts



This mostly happens when your muscle's are very tired, and the blood does not flow well. Try to put your legs up and massage them. Magnesium is very important for muscles so I would suggest to take some in form of capsules every day.



What is the cause of restless legs and the cure?headache opera theaterwhat you have is restless leg syndrome. It is sometimes runs in famlies. There is no cure but there are some drugs that will give relief. Requip, Klonopin, and mirapex are three. Be aware that a sometimes side effect of mirapex are compulsive actions (addiction to gambling or sex). Report It


My wife has suffered from this and it was especially bad when she was pregnant with our first child. Every doctors we talked to was basically clueless.



The research we did (on the internet) explained a nervous system problem. Either a pinch disk in your spine or other pinching of a nerve can cause these symptoms. Other reasons are a chemical imbalance in the brain, which led us to finally ask several holistic or herbal doctors and they both suggested the herb GABA prior to bed time. This seemed to work like a charm for my wife. That does not mean it will work for everyone, but it is safe enough to try.



Best wishes.
no.....but if you have rls they have meds , i guess ya should go and see the doc.......my aunt has that.....i hope i dont get it........yukkk
I am not sure if there is a cure but the Dr can give you something to help you. I have had it a few times but it eventually goes away. My episodes happen at night when I am trying to go to sleep. I have to get up and walk.
Stop spreading your legs and stay off your back.
It's actually a major medical problem called RLS (restless leg syndrome), its not known exactly why it happens... now there is a medication for this, it commercials on tv, go to your doctor ... and ask for it
You know, its hard to tell if you really have it or not, I have a similar problem like I feel the need to constantly shake my foot or move my legs when I'm sitting down, and I most always prefer to stand than to sit. And the symptoms are described as having a pain of some sort in your legs which is what causes you to move them to aliviate it, I don't feel a pain, what I feel on occassion is a like muscle cramp, but I don't feel it all the time and I always keep moving my legs so it's hard to tell. I've never been to the doc about it, cuz I've gotten use to it. It drives my husband crazy though. Check out this site, it may give you some good info.



Good luck!



http://www.rls.org/NetCommunity/Page.asp...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security