Thursday, December 10, 2009

***Here is another role-play question. How will you answer?

You are 18. You are in a dark, crowded movie theater with 2 friends. You came late. The theater was giving away free popcorn. You came to late to get some. It is so croweded all of the seats are filled. You have to sit on the floor and watch the movie. This is said to be the best movie within the past decade. As the movie comes on, the theater's screen turns black. There is silent through out the audience. The screen flashes back on. A gun fires. Everyone screams and hides under there seats. The screen reads " Now that we have confirmed that everyone has had some popcorn, we are happy to inform you that the popcorn was filled with a formula that will make you sleep. By the way, you won't wake up!" Everyone but you and your friends fall asleep. You and your 2 friends are relieved that you didn't get the free popcorn sample. You run to the door and it is locked. A ticking sphere lowers from the ceiling until it is on the floor.



***Here is another role-play question. How will you answer?classical music



I would pull the wire. Life is fleeting anyway. To endure the rest of my life knowing that I let all of those people die would be awful.



***Here is another role-play question. How will you answer?ms stress opera theater



First choice. I'm no effing hero!
I would choose the option that you didn't give, pull the wire on the bomb KNOWING that there couldn't be enough current running to the bomb to kill me. I mean really even 220 doesn't have the amps to kill and any device you would hook up to it, i.e. The Bomb, would fry and be useless if it had enough amps to kill.



Oh and another thing, if your going to die from electrical shock it would take less than 30 seconds, after that you would be unable to stand and drop to the floor and detach yourself.



Really lame scenario though.
See you guys later. :)
considering the fact that many of those things would never actually happen and the fact that those still in the theater are dead basically id leave, no point in saving dead people
My next move is eat my popcorn while looking at you with one eyebrow raised and saying, "Dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude."
At first I was going to say, that I would have no idea what I would do in that situation, but then you threw in the stray bullets that shot my two friends. That lead me to the instant conclusion that the perpetrators can't be trusted to let me out free, so I might as well risk it with the bomb.
I forgot my choices and I'm deeply confused and shocked...I think I just want to get out but I want to save everybody too!
Screw the people that are sleeping and take your friends and get the hell out of there. Then if my friends died, I would get myself out of there. If the people that are sleeping won't wake up anyway, then why should I try to save them if it means that I'd die.
I want to say that i would help the others but there wouldnt be any point. everyone will be dead. so i would save myself and get the flip out of there!
if we hadn't already tryed the fire escape I think when my friends were shot I would sacrifice my life for the others
I would get out and then call tha cops.



or choice 1.



there are loopholes in everything, even the law
I would quickly find something rubber (flexible shoe, those silly bracelets that are so popular, etc.) and use that to insulate me from the shock as I disarm the bomb. That way, everybody wins!
Change channels and watch a different movie!
Well- actually I think I'll run outside. But I can guarantee that I will feel guilty about it for the rest of my life. So that's not fun either, but I guess that would be my punishment for being selfish. Hmm, don't know... tough questions. I'd probably choose to die to save the others either. Okay, HONESTLY, I don't know what I'll end up doing until this happens to me.
This sounds like saw. I would know how to grab a wire without it holding me for 5 minutes. When shocked your muscles tighten, so you must use an odd grip on it. I would not go to a late night movie for popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security