Sunday, December 6, 2009

About the PHANTOM OF THE OPERA 'S TICKETS in London~?

Hi evey one~



I'm from Hong Kong and I iwsh to visit London after my exam in may~



And I 'd really love to see the musical phantom of the opera in london, anyone here can tell me :



1:should I book the tickets early ? and how long before the show?



2: Any one know which seats has a good view of the stage?



Cause I don't really know about Her mejsty's theater



3:is it almost unable to get a ticket before the show begins?



( i mean , could I just buy tickets when i get to london, instead of booking it online)?



Thankyou



you can also give me your guidence by e-mail



patrick_L_H_K@yahoo.com



Many thx~^^



About the PHANTOM OF THE OPERA 'S TICKETS in London~?hollywood theater



1. Yes, you should. a couple of weeks to a month in advance.



2. I don't know.



3. I'm not sure, but getting tickets early is a smart choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security