Thursday, December 10, 2009

If the floor is sticky...?

in the movie theater, what is the first thing you think of as your walking to your seat....?



If the floor is sticky...?paramount theater



I think that someone has dropped their Coke and no one has cleaned it up in a few days.



If the floor is sticky...?theatre opera theater



Not yet, but after I watch this movie it might be.
lol. That I'm stepping in ****.
You maybe leaked a little -
Somebody spilled something. At least I would hope that's all it is.
now thats a wrong question.. eeewwww
Someone spilled a drink.
That I should leave now before the germs in the theater carry me away.
spilt soda! What where you thinking? perv!!!!



Although, I did give my husband a hand job at the movie Cars.
'God darnit, why couldn't she scoot back a little and let him finish licking it up?'
Some horny teens that have faith in their hand
ick... and that someone must have spilled a pop
Um mop, anyone?!
Someone spilled thier coke
Toffee.
I hope someone didn't pee again
Ewwwwww,,,,,,,,Cooties !!!!!!!! LOL !!
I hope someone didn't throw up here.
Someone spilled pop
First i would still be thinking bout how much money i just spent to get in and get snacks,and how expensive that spill was but then my my wife mentioned the handjob at cars now i forgot about the ?
someone spilled a soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security