Sunday, December 6, 2009

How early should i get to the movies(Pirates 3) this friday?

I'm planning on going to the mall with a girl before the movie, but the latest train that gets us to the theater can only get us there about 5 minutes before it starts. It's gonna start at 3:40pm, so do you think we can still get good seats?



How early should i get to the movies(Pirates 3) this friday?opera sheet music



I should probably go a little earlier if you can. You don't want to sit apart, so you?



How early should i get to the movies(Pirates 3) this friday?shows opera theaterAwesome Report It


I would go earlyier that morning and buy tickets, that's what I am going to do because you know that show is going to be sold out!=D
I usually try to get to the movies a half hour before it begins. That way we can get the tickets, get the popcorn and the seat. But you may not have much problem if the movie starts at 3:40. We went to Finding Nemo when it first came out and didn't have a problem finding seats for a 5:00 pm movie
No, I'm afraid. You will not get good seats and you might not even get seats next to each other if you only go 5 minutes before. I would take an earlier train, even if it arrives way before.
See if you can buy the tickets ahead of time. Either by phone or internet. I just reserved tickets to Pirates for a friday night show through fandango.com.
i would leave way way early at my theater 2 days ago people were buying advanced tickets
if nothing gets in your way then you can get good seats
no sorry
I don't know if you will still be able to get good seats because of its opening night. You might try to get there much much more earlier. The theatre will be full. Trust me!!!
I think you should get there way earlier, try an hour or so, get the tickets early so they don't sell out!
wait for video.
no it might be sold out... happened to me for shrek
No way you're gonna make it unless you leave now.
If you haven't got tickets already, forget it.



It's booked up Friday, Saturday, and most of Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security