Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need crush help.?

I am in 7th grade and have a crush on this guy in my theater arts class. I want to talk to him but always freeze when I want to.Theater arts is the only class I got with him, and none of the 7th graders can sit were they want to because of assigned seats. I need some help on how to aproach him.



I need crush help.?home theater system



you are going to talk to him, you're not going to kiss him.



you shouldnt be nervous about that. lol



just be casual. chances are he is prettyy nervous too.



boys are boys. dont be nervous. i mean i am too but just talk to him like if you like that class., say "i love this class do you?" or if you dont, "ugh i hate this class. its so boring. what aobut you"



like this. lol good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security