Thursday, December 10, 2009

There is this friend of mine that I found out likes me more than a friend.?

He asked me out to a movie and I thought what the hell I'll go for fun. So we go, he buys me my ticket, I bought the food, we sat and talked waiting for our theater to be ready. When it was we went inside and picked the seats at the top. Later on into the movie he reaches his arm over my shoulders and I look at him a bit wide eyed. "Come on." He says and keeps his arms there. I've never been in a situation like this before and froze. I like him as a friend. Plus I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to just remove his arm and say "Sorry but no." So minutes later I say "I have to go to the washroom." And I leave hoping that when I'll come back he won't do it again. When I came back I did shuffle slightly away. He did hesitate to put his arm around me, he didn't.



What should I have done in this situation? How should I handle it. -Yes I know this is corny but I feel so bad about it and am confused.



(didn't get every detail but there was more)



There is this friend of mine that I found out likes me more than a friend.?headache



when someone goes into your circle and you feel uncomfortable tell them, even if it is a friend, your doing more harm by not telling them to get out of your space then allowing, if you tell them right away it makes you uncomfortable, and keeps trying hopefully someone hears you and helps you out, no one should feel uncomfortable even with friends, and if thats all you think of him is as a friend tell him before it gets way out of hand then one day you all won't be friends!



There is this friend of mine that I found out likes me more than a friend.?paramount theater opera theater



whoa thats moving to fast i would of stopped his hands..if you are thinking no they dont let him do it! and tell him you are not confrotable with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security