Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you think he likes me?

We're kinda frineds..but we don't hang out expect for the one class we have together which is theater.I noticed he figits when he's sitting next to me in class. Like he moves around in his seat alot, like he can't get uncomftorable and takes off his hat, then puts it back on, etc..I noticed he doesn't do that when he's sitting with other people. He teases me somtimes (playfully) Today..he was sittin a couple seats away from us because we were in different groups and my best friend told him that I wanna caress him..lol she was kidding around.He looked at me and then he looked like he was really uncomftorable or somthing.If i jokingly compliment him or somthing..he acts like he doesn't know what i said (even though I said it clear and he was sitting like 5 inches away from me)He's like "what?? lol i like him..but i'm not too sure if he likes me..because if he does then why isn't he doing anything???



Do you think he likes me?ballet theater



I am not sure, but i think this guy REALLY LIKES you and doesn't want the whole world to know. Maybe he is just afraid of appearing vulnerable, but i don't think he realizes that he fidgets. He may be shocked that you like him, too. If you want to let him know your feelings, do it in private.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security