Thursday, December 10, 2009

What could this dream mean?

Okay, I had this dream last night. Can you please try to tell me what it means?



It started out like this: I found out that my brother (age 17, and in real life i hate him) was having a drinking party outside our house. And I was so surprised and mad because my mom allowed him to do so.



And then all these cars started driving real fast into the party. And EVERYONE was drinking and getting drunk. I saw my old friends (who I used to be really close with, but not anymore) getting drunk. But the people who didn't want to get drunk stayed inside my house.



So I was in the house because I didn't want to drink. And then there was all these dorks in the house with me, except for this one really cute and sweet guy.



Then me and him went to see a movie at a movie theater. But inside the movie, the chairs were different, like race car seats.



Then I woke up. What could this dream mean?



What could this dream mean?performing show



Well, I can tell you what the first part is. There's probably been something bugging you that you think is wrong, but everybody else thinks is cool. (aka drinking, smoking, etc.) I doubt you're aware of this feeling, but it's likely that you are. You might think that to do the right thing you have to be like a dork or somebody to not think it's cool. That's why there are all those weirdies in the house. but you find the one really sweet boy which probably means that somewhere you know that it is still right what you're doing. As for the movies and car seats... erm.... I can't tell you much about that. Probably just random thoughts. very common.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security