Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pirates of the Caribbean?

My sister and her boyfriend went to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie, when the movie ended, they were told to remain in their seats till after the credits were over. Then after the credits were over there was another ending to the movie. The theater people said they discovered this one night when they let the movie run while they were cleaning. My sister said after she saw this ending it all made sense. Did anyone else know that?



Pirates of the Caribbean?playhouse



Yeah I knew about it. Did you know that there are end scenes in Curse of the Black Pearl and Dead Man's Chest too? I found out about the Black Pearl one by accident, I was just watching it on iTunes and the credits were done I was like.....COOL!! :D So yeah I knew, Isn't William III Cute??!! (Will and Elizabeth's son)



Pirates of the Caribbean?plays opera theater



Didn't know this...thanks...I'll check it out when we go to see it!
I didn't see it but I know what it is.
yes but only becasue someone who had already seen it told me. it is at the very end of all the credits. and there seems to be alot of them lol
i didnt seen it
I am surprised people didn't know there would be extra stuff after the movie, pirates of the caribbean:At worlds end is a very popular movie so of course it has stuff after the credits.Most of the important movies have stuff after the credits.They mostly put deleted scenes and extra scenes.The stuff they put after the credits for the 2nd pirates of the caribbean movie were funny.I couldn't see the credits after this movie because my mom had to go to the bathroom and my friend said that we can just see it when we get the movie.One of my other friends told me what happened in the movie.
yes only coz i came on here and found it out y do know theres endings on the 2 as well damn disney ......
no think i missed it
i found out through my sister and i told a friend who then went to see the movie again just to see the scene at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security