Sunday, December 6, 2009

What Is This Girl Doing?

It started about a month ago, all this girl would do in this class we had togther was stare at me. Then she took the time to figure out my name(Only had this class for 2 weeks). After that she started to want to talk to me.



The first time we hung out, we went to a movie theater where she would stare at me the whole time and put her face as close to mine as possiable. She would then also play with my hair and give me random hugs.



After that we went to the movies again, and she did the same things and even put her legs on mine, when I had my feet on the seat infront of me. After that she admitted to me she wanted me to kiss her, and was dissapointed I didn't.



Also during all this, she has been walking with me to all of my classes even if they are out of her way.



What Is This Girl Doing?comedy club



no offense to her or you but she sounds kinda weird. she sounds like she's trying to seduce you while she still has a bf. you might want to find another girl.



What Is This Girl Doing?sheet music opera theater



she is a crazy person......get away from this person quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security