Sunday, December 6, 2009

Could i be a movie critic?

DEPARTED!!!!!!!!WOW I wasnt up to going to the movies last night...but im glade I did. the best movie your going to see this year..I was on the edge of my seat the whole time..Now this is my kind of movie. Di Caprio has his oscar in the bag...I actually wanted to clap at the end of the movie...I swear every one who walked out of this flick was saying GOOD MOVIE.I actually called my brother and sister when we walked out of the theater..and that was 12:30AM. I GIVE IT TWO DUMBS UP AND A CIRCLE!!!!!!



Could i be a movie critic?opera music



Why don't you write up a couple of reviews and get them printed in your school paper? As we all know, school papers are always desperate for content.



Give it a go and see how it works out for you.



Could i be a movie critic?opera sheet music opera theater



1 wanna be critic 2 another;good luck i think u got watt it takes,and im really hoping leo finally gets his oscar
you can be anything you want to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security