Sunday, December 6, 2009

About the phantom of the opera's ticket booking (London)?

Hi evey one~



I'm from Hong Kong and I iwsh to visit London after my exam in may~



And I 'd really love to see the musical phantom of the opera in london, anyone here can tell me :



1:should I book the tickets early ? and how long before the show?



2: Any one know which seats has a good view of the stage?



Cause I don't really know about Her mejsty's theater



3:is it almost unable to get a ticket before the show begins?



( i mean , could I just buy tickets when i get to london, instead of booking it online)?



Thankyou



you can also give me your guidence by e-mail



patrick_L_H_K@yahoo.com



About the phantom of the opera's ticket booking (London)?chicago theater



Stalls, close to the front, in the middle! Book the tickets as early as possible, Phantom's very , very popular, and try booking with Keith Prowse. Always works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security