Thursday, December 10, 2009

Avril Lavigne Concert Questions?

I just got my Avril Lavigne ticket in the mail! Im so excited, its in April in Dallas. But first I have some questions.



1. How bad is the traffic going to be? If the concert is at 7pm, should I leave at like 5 or later around like 6:30 (I live about 20-30 minutes away from the theater)?



2. On my ticket, it says pit (which I wanted) and then it says GA4. I know what GA means (general admission) but what does the 4 mean? and then next to it it says "seat 43". I thought there weren't assigned seats in the pit section. Can someone tell me what it means?



3. Im 13. Im supposed to be going with my friend, but she might not be able to come, is it ridiculously dangerous for me to go alone?



Thanks, please answer, because I need to know!



Avril Lavigne Concert Questions?the grand theater



OMG you are SOOO lucky!!!!



i want to go to one of her concerts soo bad but the closest place that she is coming is Santa Barbara and thats like 8 hours away...still i hope i can go ...ENJOY IT!!!!



i love all the best damn thing songs, man you are lucky!



1.) so leave at 5:30 cause of all the traffic and getting to your seat then you might be in the concert place by 6:30 and it would start in a half hour



2.)not sure



3.) yes it is very dangerous! please don't go alone because it will be crazy busy and you are only 13, i am 15 and i wouldn't even think of going by myself!



Avril Lavigne Concert Questions?soap opera opera theater



1. Pretty bad. Avril Lavigne is SUPER popular so get there by like 530



2. IDK I've never been in a pit



3. Do you have an older cousin that would want to come? Ask someone older that would want to go.



I'm going too and I hope you have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security