Thursday, December 10, 2009

Here is another role-play question. How will you answer?

You are 18. You are in a dark, crowded movie theater with 2 friends. You came late. The theater was giving away free popcorn. You came to late to get some. It is so croweded all of the seats are filled. You have to sit on the floor and watch the movie. This is said to be the best movie within the past decade. As the movie comes on, the theater's screen turns black. There is silent through out the audience. The screen flashes back on. A gun fires. Everyone screams and hides under there seats. The screen reads " Now that we have confirmed that everyone has had some popcorn, we are happy to inform you that the popcorn was filled with a formula that will make you sleep. By the way, you won't wake up!" Everyone but you and your friends fall asleep. You and your 2 friends are relieved that you didn't get the free popcorn sample. You run to the door and it is locked. A ticking sphere lowers from the ceiling until it is on the floor.



Here is another role-play question. How will you answer?performing arts



i would go with #2



Here is another role-play question. How will you answer?binoculars opera theater



one. it's an easy choice
Well, guess I'll never get my name in the Bruce Willis' Hall of Fame, but I'd get the h*ll out. With my friends dead, I don't feel obliged to sacrifice my precious self for a crowd of strangers. Sorry, That's who I am :)
? That a hard one
number 2... i would sacrafice myself for others..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security